We Are Integrity
“We Are Integrity”. What does that mean? Integrity is not just a word that can be placed in front of a name to make something look good. It is something that must be desired with passion and applied to all seasons and situations in life.
Definitions of Integrity:
1. The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness.
“He is known to be a man of integrity”
2. The state of being whole and undivided.
To be honest, before we changed our business name to “Integrity Land Works” in 2012, I did not know the true definition of “Integrity”. I was raised to have many of the same qualities and principles of someone who you would say, has Integrity, I just didn’t know it!
Is it prideful or ignorant to say that I have integrity, or, “We Are Integrity”? I don’t think so, especially not in the market place. For a business to say who and what they are by using nouns like, “Integrity” allows consumers to hold them to a higher standard. It also allows consumers to catch a glimpse of what our company is “all about”.
I want people to know that I do things with integrity because it is right, not because it will make me or my company, look good. I want to do things with integrity no matter what the outcome, simply because I need to.
Here are just seven ways that I believe that I apply Integrity to my business:
1) If I say I will do something, I will do it.
2) I will complete projects and tasks on time and “keep you in the loop”.
3) When you contact me, I will respond A.S.A.P., or within 24-48 hours.
4) If I don’t know something, I won’t lie or make something up.
5) I will inform you of the best option or solution no matter what my profit is.
6) I will always give you an honest, accurate estimate no matter how much you can spend.
7) We install all materials correctly and professionally, according to code and regional standards.
I desire to be an honest, upright, diligent, trustworthy, whole, undivided man of integrity. And, that is what I will build my business off of. Hold me to it!